Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hey, friends! I am not on Facebook. I realize that I'm missing out on such things as being tagged in photos, posting hilarious comments on walls, and reviving inside jokes with friends o' yesteryear...but, you know, Facebook just isn't for me.

Those other girlies that you've been befriending are simply strangers who happen to share my name. A frightening population of them live in the Chicagoland area, no less!

But since you're already possibly chatting with them: Will you ask them to pay their GMAC loan payments? Their creditors keep calling me. And keep calling my parents, too. The bank doesn't do a social security match and just call based on voter registration...which leads me to also advise that my doppelgangers should probably start voting, too.

Thanks!


Sincerely,
Socially Unnetworked and Stuck in 2003

No comments: